IMMEDIATE OPENING: Thouvenot, Wade & Moerchen, Inc., one of the largest civil engineering firms in the St. Louis area, is currently taking applications for a Project Engineer with design experience in the field of Civil Site with a focus on commercial, residential, municipal, and/or institutional projects. The position will be based in our Edwardsville, IL office. TWM is an established but growth-oriented consulting firm offering Civil, Structural, and Railway Engineering, Surveying and other Geospatial services in the St. Louis metropolitan region and beyond.
We are looking for someone with enough experience and ability to join our team and immediately help in designing a variety of projects.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and be either a licensed Professional Engineer (PE) or a certified Engineer Intern (EI) on track to become licensed soon. Ideal candidates will have 5 years of experience post-graduation. Experience in advanced stormwater management planning, modeling and design, transportation engineering, water/wastewater engineering, or another “specialty” is a plus. Must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D. Experience with Bentley MicroStation and Geopak software is a plus. Must be able to learn quickly and work independently.
Competitive salary and fringe benefit package. Starting salary is dependent upon personal knowledge, skill, and ability. Regular salary reviews, exceptional performance bonus incentives, non-contributory Employee Stock Ownership Plan, insurance, 401K, holidays and Paid Time Off.
- Visit our How to Apply page and follow the instructions.
- Use the application for Engineering positions.
- Indicate “Application – Edw Civil Eng” in the subject of your email.
- An unofficial transcript from your university’s online system can be e-mailed. Your transcript can be sent under separate cover if necessary
- If your software does not support this download, call (618) 656-4040 and ask that an application form be mailed to you. No other phone calls, please.
- Apply early. Position will be filled as quickly as possible.
TWM is an established but growth-oriented consulting firm offering Civil and Structural Engineering, Surveying and Planning services in the St. Louis metropolitan region.
TWM is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.