We are seeking a hard-working and self-motivated Civil Engineering graduate with enough experience and ability to become a vital part of teams designing a wide variety of commercial, residential and institutional projects.
Experience Level: Entry level (0-2 years)
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Location: Based in Swansea, IL
Essential Job Functions:
- Design civil site and related projects under guidance of a licensed Professional Engineer
- Make changes to designs from engineer’s mark-ups
- Assist in preparation of plans, specifications and estimates
- May assist in stormwater planning and management, modeling and design
- May coordinate with utility companies during the design process
- Conduct site/field inspections of project locations
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Civil Engineering bachelor’s program with an Engineer Intern (EI) certification
- 0-2 years of full-time, post-graduation experience. Some experience in the direct design of civil sites, whether post-graduation or as an intern, is desirable.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred
- Experience in Bentley MicroStation/GeoPAK with SS4, StormCAD, Hydrawflow, and/or FlowMaster a plus
- Team-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and in a team
- Willingness to work hard
- Attention to detail
Competitive salary and fringe benefits with exceptional bonus incentives. Starting salary is dependent upon personal knowledge, skill and ability. Regular salary reviews and non-contributory Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Visit our How to Apply page and follow the instructions.
- Use the application for Engineering positions.
- Indicate “Application – Land Development EI” in the subject of your email.
- An unofficial transcript from your university’s online system can be e-mailed. Your transcript can be sent under separate cover if necessary
- If your software does not support this download, call (618) 624-4488 and ask that an application form be mailed to you. No other phone calls, please.
- Apply early. Position will be filled as quickly as possible.
TWM is an established but growth-oriented consulting firm offering Civil and Structural Engineering, Surveying and Geospatial services in the St. Louis metropolitan region and beyond.
TWM is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.