We are seeking a hard-working and self-motivated Civil Engineering graduate with enough experience and ability to become a vital part of teams designing a wide variety of transportation, water infrastructure, commercial, residential and institutional projects.
Experience Level: Entry level (0-2 years)
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Location: Based in downtown St. Louis, MO
Essential Job Functions:
- Design roadway, pedestrian, water infrastructure, civil site and related projects under guidance of licensed Professional Engineers
- Make changes to designs from engineer’s mark-ups
- Assist in preparation of plans, specifications and estimates
- May assist in stormwater planning and management, modeling and design
- May coordinate with utility companies during the design process
- Conduct site/field inspections of project locations
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Civil Engineering bachelor’s program with an Engineer Intern (EI) certification
- 0-2 years of full-time, post-graduation experience. Some experience in the direct design of transportation, water infrastructure, and/or civil site projects, whether post-graduation or as an intern, is desirable.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or Bentley MicroStation/GeoPAK with SS4 is preferred.
- Experience in StormCAD, Hydrawflow, and/or FlowMaster a plus
- Team-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and in a team
- Willingness to work hard
- Attention to detail
Competitive salary and fringe benefits with exceptional bonus incentives. Starting salary is dependent upon personal knowledge, skill and ability. Regular salary reviews and non-contributory Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
To apply visit our How to Apply page and follow the instructions. Use the Employment Application – Engineering Positions. Indicate “Application – STL EI” in the subject of your email. Your transcript can be emailed or sent under separate cover.
If your software does not support this download, call (314) 241-6300 and ask that an application form be mailed to you. No other phone calls, please.
Apply early. Position will be filled as quickly as possible.
TWM is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.