How To Apply
Convince us you will be an asset to our team and we’ll offer you the opportunity you’ve been searching for, along with a competitive compensation package.
- Download the application. Choose the appropriate application from the list below, save it, and complete it.
- Write a cover letter. Explain how your knowledge, skills and abilities will serve TWM.
- Prepare a resume. If you prefer, but not in lieu of the application.
- Obtain a college transcript. Especially important if you have less than 2 years of experience. It can be unofficial at this stage.
- E-mail or mail your complete package to us. If e-mailing, please send all files in Word or PDF format.
– or –
Thouvenot, Wade & Moerchen
4940 Old Collinsville Road
Swansea, IL 62226
- Submit our EEO/AA Forms under separate cover to help us fulfill our EEO/AA obligations.
TWM is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
“TWM has been the best place for me to work and grow – not only in my career – but as a person. The combination of hard work, determination, and team camaraderie have helped me develop my career, and given me all the necessary tools and resources to provide great services for clients. From being an intern with TWM in college, to becoming a Professional Engineer, TWM has allowed me to grow and become the professional that I am today. I’m optimistic about my future, and I know partially it’s due to working at TWM.”
“One of the best parts about working at TWM is the people. Projects frequently involve multiple professionals or sometimes whole departments, requiring that we work as team. The friendships developed with co-workers often make working as a team very effective and enjoyable and result in better design. This teamwork approach is also extended to clients, allowing all the team members to work closely with and get direct feedback from the client.”
“One of the best parts about working for TWM is the diversity of projects we get to work on. As a structural engineer, this keeps things challenging and makes coming to work exciting. The construction phase engineering and value engineering projects we work on allow me to use, and build upon, my past construction experience. This would not be the case at most firms, and TWM has certainly been the ideal place for me to grow my career.”
“One great part about working for TWM is the people. Everyone here has their own individual set of skills and knowledge, but the mindset of TWM as a whole is teamwork. Being a younger engineer can be a challenge at times. You lack some of the skills and knowledge that is gained through work experience, but with a company like TWM there are so many people who are more than willing to share their knowledge to help you grow individually to your fullest potential. I am so lucky to be a part of the TWM team and I am looking forward to continuing my career with a company that cares so much about its employees and making each individual as great as they can be!”