Are you a good writer with a knack for organizing and an eye for graphic design? Do you consider yourself teachable? If you’re ready to learn how to market professional services in the engineering, geospatial services, and land surveying industry, TWM wants to talk to you.
One of the largest civil engineering firms in the St. Louis area, we are currently taking applications for a Full-Time Marketing Assistant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to help coordinate marketing efforts throughout the organization.
Experience Level: 1-3 years of experience in technical writing, marketing, communications, and/or graphic design, preferably in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry.
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week, with the possibility of overtime on occasion.
Location: Ultimately based in downtown St. Louis with reporting to Swansea, IL corporate office – ideally 1 day per week. Initial months may require more time in Swansea.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with writing, graphic layout, and production of TWM’s submittals for RFPs, RFQs and pre-qualifications;
- Maintain resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, photographs, and other marketing materials;
- Assist with data entry into client management system;
- Prepare newsletters and similar documents and coordinate their distribution;
- Assist with preparation of presentations, exhibits, general advertising, and other materials;
- Support special events and promotional activities and sometimes attend such events or make client visits as a representative of TWM;
- Help maintain company website and social media channels;
- Provide general marketing-related administrative support;
- Other duties as assigned.
- A college degree or college coursework in business, marketing, graphic communications, or related field, or equivalent experience in a similar position and setting.
- Good written and verbal communications skills, detail-oriented, organized, proactive.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines; willingness to work until the job is done.
- Experience in photography, photo editing, web design, and managing social media.
- Proficiency in a variety of software, including MS Publisher, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Prezi, CRM platforms, and Adobe Photoshop. Experience with Adobe InDesign a plus.
- Prior experience with an engineering or architectural firm preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
Competitive salary and fringe benefit package. Starting salary is dependent upon personal knowledge, skill, and ability. Regular salary reviews, exceptional performance bonus incentives, non-contributory Employee Stock Ownership Plan, insurance, 401K, holidays, Paid Time Off, and more.
- Visit our How to Apply page and follow the instructions.
- Use the Employment Application – Administrative Positions.
- Indicate “Application – Marketing Assistant” in the subject of your email.
- An unofficial transcript from your university’s online system can be e-mailed. Your transcript can be sent under separate cover if necessary.
- If your software does not support this download, call (618) 624-4488 and ask that an application form be mailed to you. No other phone calls, please.
- Apply early. Position will be filled as quickly as possible.
TWM is an established but growth-oriented consulting firm offering Civil and Structural Engineering, Surveying and other Geospatial services in the St. Louis metropolitan region and beyond.
TWM is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.