Geographic Information Systems
As a full service engineering company, TWM offers Geographic Information Systems (GIS) as a natural extension of the municipal engineering and mapping services we’ve been providing since 1946. What is GIS?
TWM provides a wide range of mapping solutions. Click on the headers below for more details about each service.
- Data Conversion to GIS, e.g. paper maps, PDFs, MicroStation, AutoCAD, etc.
- Large Document Scanning and Indexing
- Field Data Collection
- GIS Database Development and Creation
- Modeling and Analysis
- GIS Database Hosting
- GIS Database Updates and Maintenance
- Cloud-Based GIS Utility / Asset Mapping and Management
- GIS Mobile Application Implementation
Learn more about TWM’s most popular GIS service below. For best viewing quality, click “Start Prezi” and then click the “Fullscreen” button at bottom right.
We understand that sometimes seeing is believing. For a hands-on trial from your own computer, just e-mail us at GIS@twm-inc.com. We’ll send you log-in credentials to view a sample GIS.
For questions, more information, or to schedule a demonstration, contact TWM’s GIS team at the above e-mail address or at (618) 624-4488.