TWM, a growing Midwest surveying and engineering firm, is currently taking applications for a Survey Crew Chief position to support our Geospatial Department. We are looking for driven individuals interested in learning and using the latest technology to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
Experience Level: 3+ years preferred
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours / week, with the possibility of overtime
Location: Based in Franklin, TN
Essential job functions:
- Perform mathematical calculations
- Read/comprehend plans
- Use robotic total stations and GPS equipment
- Perform ALTA surveys, boundary and topographic surveys, and construction staking
- Work outdoors in all weather and at times as a 1-person crew
- Prefer prior experience as a Crew Chief but may consider Instrument Person with enough knowledge and ability to move into a Crew Chief position now.
- High school diploma required. Associate of Science degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- Strong competency in math
- Proficiency in Trimble total station and GPS equipment a plus
- Team-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Willingness to work hard
- Attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to pass drug/alcohol test and background check is required
Competitive salary and fringe benefit package. Starting salary is dependent upon personal knowledge, skill, and ability. Regular salary reviews, exceptional performance-based bonus incentives, non-contributory Employee Stock Ownership Plan, insurance, 401K, holidays, Paid Time Off, and more.
- To apply visit our How to Apply page and follow the instructions.
- Use the application for Geospatial Positions.
- Indicate “Application – Crew Chief” in the subject of your email.
- If applicable, an unofficial transcript from your school’s online system is acceptable at this stage. Your transcript can be emailed or sent under separate cover if necessary.
- If your software does not support this download, call (615) 814-7414 and ask that an application form be mailed to you. No other phone calls, please.
- Apply early. Position will be filled as quickly as possible.
TWM is an established but growth-oriented consulting firm offering Civil & Structural Engineering, Land Surveying, and other Geospatial services in the Midwest and beyond.
TWM is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.