This specialized surveying tool uses an advanced high definition laser scanner to collect millions of data points in a fraction of the time of conventional methods. TWM’s technicians then use the data points to develop a 3D computer model, which can be manipulated with the software, viewed from any angle, and exported to traditional CAD software for analysis and rendering or to make precise measurements and calculations. 3D scanning is ideal for a wide variety of projects, especially on those where traditional surveying methods would be impractical.
- High definition, high quality digital photos and videos
- Collection of millions of data points
- Scans can be any size and scope
- Relative accuracy to within 1/8 – 1/16th of an inch
- Ideal for tight or confined interior spaces