Civil Engineer (EI or PE)
TWM is seeking a hard-working and self-motivated Civil Engineer / Civil Engineering graduate with enough experience and ability to become a vital part of teams designing a wide variety of water / wastewater infrastructure, stormwater, civil site (commercial, residential, and institutional), and transportation projects.
Experience Level: 2-6 years of relevant experience
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Location: Based in St. Louis, MO (preferred), St. Charles, MO, or Columbia, MO
Essential Job Functions:
- Design water and wastewater infrastructure, civil site, roadway, pedestrian, and related projects under guidance of licensed Professional Engineers
- Make changes to designs from engineer’s mark-ups
- Assist in preparation of plans, specifications and estimates
- Assist in stormwater planning and management, modeling and design
- Coordinate with utility companies during the design process
- Conduct site/field inspections of project locations
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Civil Engineering bachelor’s program with an Engineer Intern (EI) certification, Professional Engineer (PE) license a plus.
- 2-6 years of full-time, post-graduation experience in the direct design of water/wastewater infrastructure, civil site, and/or transportation projects
- Proficiency in Bentley MicroStation/GeoPAK with SS4 and/or AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Team-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and in a team
- Willingness to work hard
- Attention to detail
Competitive salary and fringe benefit package. Starting salary is dependent upon personal knowledge, skill, and ability. Regular salary reviews, exceptional performance bonus incentives, non-contributory Employee Stock Ownership Plan, insurance, 401K, holidays, Paid Time Off, flexible schedules, and more.
TWM is an established but growth-oriented consulting firm offering Civil and Structural Engineering, Land Surveying, and other Geospatial services. A 100% ESOP-owned company and Top Workplace, TWM’s structure allows you to reap the rewards of your hard work. Each employee becomes an owner through a gift of company stock and has a vested interest in seeing the company succeed. We are different from most employers – and from other ESOP companies. Come experience what makes TWM unique!
- Visit our How to Apply page and follow the instructions.
- Use the Application – Engineering Positions.
- Indicate “Application – MO Civil Engineer” in the subject of your email.
- An unofficial transcript from your university’s online system can be e-mailed. Your transcript can be sent under separate cover if necessary.
- Apply early. Position will be filled as quickly as possible.
TWM is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.