We are seeking a hard-working and self-motivated Civil Engineer with enough experience and ability to immediately help in designing a wide variety of commercial, residential, institutional, and/or municipal site design projects.
Experience Level: 2-5 years
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Location: Based in Edwardsville, IL
Essential Job Functions:
- Design civil site and related projects
- Prepare plans, specifications, and estimates
- May assist in stormwater planning and management, modeling, and design
- May coordinate with utility companies during the design process
- Conduct site/field inspections of project locations
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Must have an Illinois Professional Engineer license or an Engineer Intern (EI) certification on track to become licensed soon
- 2-5 years of full-time, post-graduation experience in the direct design of civil site projects
- Experience in advanced stormwater management planning, modeling and design, transportation engineering, water/wastewater engineering, or another “specialty” is a plus
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience with Bentley MicroStation/Geopak, StormCAD, Hydrawflow, and/or FlowMaster a plus
- Team-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and in a team
- Willingness to work hard
- Attention to detail
Competitive salary and fringe benefit package. Starting salary is dependent upon personal knowledge, skill, and ability. Regular salary reviews, exceptional performance bonus incentives, non-contributory Employee Stock Ownership Plan, insurance, 401K, holidays, Paid Time Off, flexible schedules, flexible work location, and more.
- Visit our How to Apply page and follow the instructions.
- Use the Application for Employment – Engineering Positions.
- Indicate “Application – Civil Engineer – Edwardsville” in the subject of your email.
- An unofficial transcript from your university’s online system can be e-mailed. Your transcript can be sent under separate cover if necessary
- Apply early. Position will be filled as quickly as possible.
TWM is an established but growth-oriented consulting firm offering Civil and Structural Engineering, Surveying, and other Geospatial services. Named a Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, TWM prides itself on its culture. We are large enough to handle unique and challenging projects, but small enough to maintain a personal, family-oriented atmosphere, where our team members are more than just a number They are talented individuals who are passionate about their work and about providing clients with Exceptional Service. Nothing Less.
TWM is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
Return to Jobs at TWM.