TWM is seeking a hard-working and self-motivated Civil Engineer / Civil Engineering graduate with enough experience and ability to become a vital part of teams designing a wide variety of transportation, water infrastructure, commercial, residential, and institutional projects.
Experience Level: Entry level (0-5 years)
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Location: St. Louis, MO (preferred), St. Charles, MO, or Columbia, MO
Essential Job Functions:
- Design roadway, pedestrian, water infrastructure, civil site, and related projects under guidance of licensed Professional Engineers
- Make changes to designs from engineer’s mark-ups
- Assist in preparation of plans, specifications, and estimates
- May assist in stormwater planning and management, modeling, and design
- May coordinate with utility companies during the design process
- Conduct site/field inspections of project locations
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Civil Engineering bachelor’s program with an Engineer Intern (EI) certification.
- 0-5 years of full-time, post-graduation experience. Some experience in the direct design of transportation, water infrastructure, and/or civil site projects, whether post-graduation or as an intern, is desirable.
- Proficiency in Bentley MicroStation/GeoPAK with SS4 and/or AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred.
- Team-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently, and in a team.
- Willingness to work hard.
- Attention to detail.
Competitive salary and fringe benefit package. Starting salary is dependent upon personal knowledge, skill, and ability. Regular salary reviews, exceptional performance bonus incentives, non-contributory Employee Stock Ownership Plan, insurance, 401K, holidays, Paid Time Off, flexible schedules, and more.
TWM is an established but growth-oriented consulting firm offering Civil and Structural Engineering, Land Surveying, and other Geospatial services. A 100% ESOP-owned company and Top Workplace, TWM’s structure allows you to reap the rewards of your hard work. Each employee become an owner through a gift of company stock and has a vested interest in seeing the company succeed. We are different from most employers – and from other ESOP companies. Come experience what makes TWM unique!
- To apply, visit our How to Apply page and follow the instructions.
- Use the Employment Application – Engineering Positions.
- Indicate “Application – Missouri EI” in the subject of your email.
- An unofficial transcript from your university’s online system can be e-mailed. Your transcript can be sent under separate cover.
- Apply early. Position will be filled as quickly as possible. (December 2021 graduates are welcome to apply).
TWM is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
Return to Jobs at TWM.