TWM is seeking an experienced CAD Technician to support our Geospatial Department. We are looking for driven individuals skilled in AutoCAD and other drafting applications, who are interested in learning and using the latest technology to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
Experience Level: 1-3 years minimum
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours / week, with the possibility of overtime
Location: Based in St. Charles, MO, Columbia, MO, or Swansea, IL
Essential job functions:
- Process data collected from field-run surveys including boundary, topographic, and construction surveys and draft final drawings under the supervision of a Professional Land Surveyor.
- Create and edit digital surface models for topographic surveys and construction layout
- May assist with a variety of other geospatial-related functions including utility locating, land surveying, GIS, and as-built surveys
- High school diploma required. Associate of Science degree in CAD Drafting, Computer Science, or a related field is a plus.
- Proven ability in Land Surveying CAD software and drafting
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D, MicroStation, and Trimble Business Center are a plus
- Team-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Willingness to work hard
- Attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license
Competitive salary and fringe benefits with exceptional bonus incentives. Starting salary is dependent upon personal knowledge, skill, and ability. Regular salary reviews and non-contributory Employee Stock Ownership Plan, insurance, 401K, holidays, Paid Time Off, flexible schedules, and more.
TWM is an established but growth-oriented consulting firm offering Civil and Structural Engineering, Land Surveying, and other Geospatial services. A 100% ESOP-owned company and Top Workplace, TWM’s structure allows you to reap the rewards of your hard work. Each employee becomes an owner through a gift of company stock and has a vested interest in seeing the company succeed. We are different from most employers – and from other ESOP companies. Come experience what makes TWM unique!
- To apply. visit our How to Apply page and follow the instructions.
- Use the application for Geospatial Positions.
- Indicate “Application – MO Geospatial CAD Tech” or “Application – IL Geospatial CAD Tech” in the subject of your email, depending on your location preference.
- If applicable, an unofficial transcript from your school’s online system is acceptable at this stage. Your transcript can be emailed or sent under separate cover if necessary.
- Apply early. Position will be filled as quickly as possible.
TWM is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
Return to Jobs at TWM.