As an industry, healthcare continues to change as rapidly as technology. At TWM, we understand managing your facility’s environment is one of the greatest challenges you face. We will help you focus on high patient care standards by taking care of the practical aspects of your facility’s site design. Our engineers focus on:
- Site selection / due diligence
- Master site plans & concepts
- Watershed management & erosion control design
- Sewer testing and flow monitoring
- Permitting, zoning, planning & building codes
- ADA-compliant pedestrian facilities (sidewalks, curb ramps)
- Traffic flow analysis and signal design
- Street, curb, gutter, bridge, road culvert design
- Transportation planning
- Bicycle trails
- Bus and train access
- Parking lots
We have successfully tackled projects of all sizes and scopes for various facilities in the greater St. Louis region including southern Illinois. Whether you are building a new hospital, an urgent care facility, a senior living community, or just implementing minor enhancements to an existing site, TWM’s team will provide you with the full spectrum of necessary engineering services to complete your project on-schedule and on-budget.
Learn more about our Civil Engineering services.