TWM is currently taking applications for an IT Specialist position in the St. Louis metro area with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to support our growing staff.
Experience Level: 1-2 years of relevant technical experience
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Location: In person, based in a TWM Metro St. Louis area office (Swansea-IL, Edwardsville-IL, Columbia-IL, St. Louis-MO, St. Charles-MO)
- Provide IT support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Follow up with users to ensure complete resolution of issues.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems quickly.
- Assist with IT projects on ad hoc basis.
- Develop, document, and maintain relevant standards and procedures.
- Set up new hire user accounts, workstations, phones, and mobile devices.
- Install, test, and configure workstations, peripheral equipment, and software.
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Research questions using available information resources.
- Redirect problems to correct resource as needed.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention as needed.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Train computer users as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Networking, or related field is preferred.
- Well organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task.
- Dependable and consistent, taking pride and ownership in work.
- Proven problem-solving skills including strong follow-through skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-starter who works well independently and in a team setting.
- Able to adapt swiftly to change coupled with a strong desire to learn new skills.
- Familiar with AEC software Autodesk and Bentley programs is a plus.
- Familiar with Active Directory Domain Environments.
- An understanding of LAN and WAN networks.
- Able to travel to all TWM office locations; flexible hours are required.
Competitive salary and fringe benefits with exceptional bonus incentives. Starting salary is dependent upon personal knowledge, skill, and ability. Regular salary reviews and non-contributory Employee Stock Ownership Plan, insurance, 401K, holidays, Paid Time Off, flexible schedules, flexible work location, and more.
TWM is an established but growth-oriented consulting firm offering Civil and Structural Engineering, Land Surveying, and other Geospatial services. A 100% ESOP-owned company and Top Workplace, TWM’s structure allows you to reap the rewards of your hard work. Each employee becomes an owner through a gift of company stock and has a vested interest in seeing the company succeed. We are different from most employers—and from other ESOP companies. Come experience what makes TWM unique!
- Visit our How to Apply page and follow the instructions.
- Use the application for Administrative positions.
- Indicate “Application – IT Specialist” in the subject of your email.
- If applicable, an unofficial transcript from your school’s online system can be emailed. Your transcript can be sent under separate cover if necessary.
- Apply early. Position will be filled as quickly as possible.
TWM is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
Return to Jobs at TWM.