Elementary School Design-Build Services are being generated by TWM for the Pierce Terrace School on Fort Jackson’s campus in South Carolina. As part of the design/build team, TWM will help to take the 30 % conceptual plans thru the design and construction process. Our responsibilities include:
- Civil site design of a 325 student elementary school on Fort Jackson SC incorporating Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) 21st Century Learning Environment concepts
- Comprehensive 3- Phased Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan in compliance with SC stringent standards
- Low Impact Development design features with planted bio-retention facilities and infiltration basins
- Civil site design incorporated anti-terrorism features in accordance with UFC 4-010-01 requirements for DoD anti-terrorism standards for buildings.
- Unique appurtenances to the project included solar panels and windmills to power school electrical system
Visit our Education page.