TWM is providing civil design services for The Savannah, a luxury apartment complex. Our services:
- Civil engineering design for the 311-unit community with heated swimming pool and lap lane, lake, community gardens, dog parks, outdoor kitchens and grill areas, walking trails with connection to the Memorial Hospital Campus and club house.
- Transportation engineering for Cross Street and Tamarack Drive roadway improvements with signalized intersection and pedestrian crossing.
- Expedited design schedule to ensure completion of the roadway improvements and signalization prior to construction. The County Highway Department approved TWM’s intersection design study in less than 4 weeks.
- Surveying and civil engineering design of an offsite 4,600 LF sanitary sewer trunk line extension to provide sanitary sewer to the development.
- Preparation and presentation of the Planned Residential Development at the public hearing, planning commission and Village board meetings, which was instrumental in approval of The Savannah.
Return to Residential Development.