Parks and recreation design consultants at TWM have, over the course of 9 years, provided land surveying, civil & structural engineering design services, and electrical engineering for specialty lighting designs for a variety of projects within Malcolm W. Martin Memorial Park working as a consultant for the District. Those assignments have included:
- Aesthetic lighting for the Gateway Geyser, which periodically shoots water 630’ high—mirroring the Gateway Arch.
- Restroom / security facility
- Modern stainless steel pavilion
- Mississippi River overlook
- Landscape irrigation system
- Park and amphitheater lighting
- 800’-long modular stone cast wall for site screening
- Sidewalks and bikeways
- Erosion control for fountain pool embankment
- Several grant applications
Visit Electrical Engineering.