Are you a proven HR professional with good organization, research, and communication skills, and a get-it-done attitude? If so, TWM encourages you to apply for our Recruiter / HR Generalist opening. This position will focus primarily on recruitment-related functions, but will also assist with other HR functions including EEO/AAP management, benefits administration, internal communications, background screens, drug tests, training scheduling, and more.
Experience Level: Minimum of 3-5 years in Human Resources / Recruiting, preferably in a professional industry
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Location: Swansea, IL
Essential Job Functions:
- Draft and prepare job ads, coordinate posting to company website, submit and maintain postings with external sources
- Monitor and perform initial vetting of applications, share top prospects with hiring managers
- Conduct structured selection process steps including reference checks, pre-employment assessment, interview scheduling, and communicate with hiring managers
- Research and establish relationships with key recruitment sources including diversity sources
- Handle EEO and AAP tracking obligations
- Conduct orientation and coordinate onboarding
- Represent TWM at career fairs and other events to support recruitment and general awareness of engineering and land surveying/geospatial careers
- Help implement and maintain ATS
- May assist with benefits administration including open enrollment and qualifying event changes
- May assist with internal event planning and coordination, staff engagement activities
- May coordinate internal communications such as newsletters and staff recognition
- Help manage HR-related data in vendor management platforms such as Avetta, ISNetworld, etc.
- Schedule training, background screens, and drug tests
- Other duties as warranted by company’s needs and individual’s knowledge, skills, and abilities
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources recruiting and/or generalist roles
- Experience in the A/E/C industry a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field, or additional relevant experience in a similar position and setting
- Must have strong communication and organization skills
- Trustworthy with confidential information
- Persistent and consistent follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Able to respond quickly and gracefully to difficult situations
- Motivated to learn and become intimately acquainted with firm’s goals and practices
- Represents firm in a manner consistent with professional corporate image and standards
Competitive salary and fringe benefits with exceptional bonus incentives. Starting salary is dependent upon personal knowledge, skill, and ability. Regular salary reviews and non-contributory Employee Stock Ownership Plan, insurance, 401K, holidays, Paid Time Off, flexible schedules, and more.
TWM is an established but growth-oriented consulting firm offering Civil & Structural Engineering, Land Surveying and other Geospatial services. A 100% ESOP-owned company and Top Workplace, TWM’s structure allows you to reap the rewards of your hard work. Each employee becomes an owner through a gift of company stock and has a vested interest in seeing the company succeed. We are different from most employers—and from other ESOP companies. Come experience what makes TWM unique!
- To apply, visit our How to Apply page and follow the instructions.
- Use the Application for Administrative positions.
- Indicate “Application – HR” in the subject of your email.
- If applicable, an unofficial transcript from your university’s online system can be e-mailed. Your transcript can be sent under separate cover if necessary.
- Apply early. Position will be filled as quickly as possible.
TWM is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
Return to Jobs at TWM.