TWM is seeking an experienced Survey Crew Chief to support our Geospatial Department. We are looking for driven individuals interested in learning and using the latest technology to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
Experience Level: 3+ years preferred
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours / week, with the possibility of overtime
Location: Based in St. Charles, MO or Columbia, MO
Essential job functions:
- Perform mathematical calculations
- Read/comprehend plans
- Use robotic total stations and GPS equipment
- Perform various survey-related tasks (e.g. ALTA, boundary, topographic surveys, and construction layout)
- Work outdoors in all weather and at times as a 1-person crew
- Prefer prior experience as a Crew Chief but may consider Instrument Person with enough knowledge and ability to move into a Crew Chief position now.
- High school diploma required. Associate of Science degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- Strong competency in math
- Land Surveyor-in-Training a plus
- Proficiency in Trimble equipment and Trimble Access a plus
- FAA Part 107 license and UAV experience a plus
- High-definition Laser Scanning experience a plus
- Team-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Willingness to work hard and efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to pass drug/alcohol test and background check is required
Competitive salary and fringe benefit package. Starting salary is dependent upon personal knowledge, skill, and ability. Regular salary reviews, exceptional performance-based bonus incentives, non-contributory Employee Stock Ownership Plan, insurance, 401K, holidays, Paid Time Off, and more.
- To apply, visit our How to Apply page and follow the instructions.
- Use the application for Geospatial Positions.
- Indicate “Application –MO Crew Chief” in the subject of your email.
- If applicable, an unofficial transcript from your school’s online system is acceptable at this stage. Your transcript can be emailed or sent under separate cover if necessary.
- Apply early. Position will be filled as quickly as possible.
TWM is an established but growth-oriented consulting firm offering Civil and Structural Engineering, Surveying, and other Geospatial services. Named a Top Workplace, TWM prides itself on its culture. We are large enough to handle unique and challenging projects, but small enough to maintain a personal, family-oriented atmosphere where our team members are more than just a number. They are talented individuals who are passionate about their work and about providing clients with Exceptional Service. Nothing Less.
TWM is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
Return to Jobs at TWM.